Fashion Enter is a not for profit, social enterprise, which strives to be a centre of excellence for sampling, grading, production and for learning and development of skills within the fashion and textiles industry.
What do we do?
FashionCapital.co.uk is the UK's leading portal for the fashion industry and is the sister company to Fashion Enter Ltd
Launched in 2001 the FashionCapital site is a one stop online resource with a dedicated team of journalists, business advisors and industry experts to ensure users receive a unique insight into the world of fashion.
Production and Sampling
Fashion Enter has a Factory for large scale production and a Fashion Studio for grading, sampling and small productions runs. Both units are Sedex approved and produce for leading retailers, etailers, designers and new business start ups.
Annual Membership with FashionCapital.co.uk is structured to aid emerging and established designers with a cross section of support from a broad range of industry experts.
Fashion Enter Membership includes:
- 5% discount for sampling in the Fashion Studio.
- One to one mentoring session with industry expert.
- Members only access to FashionCapital.co.uk.
- Full access to essential Tools of the Trade package including legal documents such as Confidentiality Agreements.
- Free access to quarterly networking event with industry expert guest speaker and free drinks!
- Priority access to all seminars and workshops including 20% discount.
- Priority access to a broad range of industry specialists for one to one mentoring with 10% discount.
- Priority access to Photography Studio with 10% discount.
- Priority access to Studio Space machine rental with 10% discount.
- 10% discount at FCFabricStudio.com.
- Promotional launch of your brand across FashionCapital.co.uk and social networking platforms.
- Priority access to hot desking and glass room for any external business meetings, including 10% discount.
- Priority access to all internal events and exhibitions.
- Access to the Factory for ethical promotional activity.
- Weekly newsletter with industry and members updates.
The cost to join is £199 plus vat for one year.
Business mentoring and support is an invaluable resource for both new business start-ups and established businesses looking to expand their label.
To ensure the successful implementation of all business functions there are many considerations and decisions that need to be reviewed from business strategy to initial design concept, product development, sourcing, production, finance, marketing, legal and those all important sales!
FashionCapital.co.uk has over 30 years experience in the industry and has developed an extensive network of key industry experts now available to support your business. The team of mentors have been carefully selected for their specialised areas of expertise.
Fashion Technology Academy
The Fashion Technology Academy (FTA) is a collaboration with Fashion Enter Ltd - sister company to FashionCapital.co.uk, Haringey Council, DWP and global e-tailer ASOS.com.
The FTA provides accredited quality qualifications and apprenticeships ranging from level 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Many new brands wish to learn pattern making and stitching skills plus understand the fundamentals of garment construction and production. Brands have the opportunity to learn informally with our Saturday Stitching Surgery or undertake professional qualifications from ABC Awards.
Fashion Enter, is England's leading provider for the Fashion and Textiles Apprenticeship programme offering Level 2 Apparel Apprenticeship, Level 3 Diploma in Apparel Footwear, Leather or Production and Certificate in Apparel Manufacturing Technology, and Level 4 Technical Textiles – Product Sourcing and Development.
Fashion Enter often undertakes various projects and collaborations with a view to helping designers achieve brand recognition and generate sales. Past projects have included:
British Designers Collective at Bicester Village
The Queen's Diamond Jubilee
Made in Britain
Retail and Etail
The Clothes Show Live
For additional information contact email@example.com.
Unit 14, Crusader Estate
167 Hermitage Road
Directions: Nearest tube is Manor House on the Piccadilly Line. Please use exit 7, Green Lanes (North East Side). Walk time is approx 7 minutes from the tube. Alternatively, the nearest overground is Haringey Green Lanes. The 29 bus will also take you to Green Lanes. Car parking facilities are available.